Customise your invitation package with the below option/s:
- Invite only: The classic invite card with a mailer envelope
Invite + Details Card: All the room you need for any finer details including wishing well, accommodation + more.
- Invite + RSVP: Includes a returnable rsvp card & return envelope
- Invite + Details + RSVP: Includes both options as listed above
- Extras: Need more? Upgrade your invitations with our range of extras including envelope liners, wax seals, magnets and more here
Digital proof of your design to check prior to printing
- Full printing & personalised with your wording & guest's names
Any extra card/s purchased will be bundle within each laser cut sleeve
Not sure what you need to order? Get a customised quote here:
- Laser Cut Invite - 5 x 7 inch (127mm x 185mm)
- Details Card - A6 / 148mm x 105mm
- Rsvp Card 130mm x 80mm
- Envelopes: Main - 5 x 7 size (130mm x 190mm); Rsvp - 11B size (90mm x 145mm)
- Belly Band: 40mm wide: Layered Name Plate: 70mm x 50mm
- Cardstock: Invitation & any inserts printed on our signature Pastel White 240gsm Cardstock
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE?
- Once we've received your wording & details, your digital design proof will be produced in 1-3 working days for your approval.
- Production/printing times:
- Invitations: minimum 2-3 weeks after design approval.
- Laser Cut Invitations: minimum 3-6 weeks after design approval.
- Save the Dates & On-the-Day Stationery: minimum 1-2 weeks after design approval.
- Delivery times:
- Within Australia: allow minimum 2-5 days for postage depending on your location. Express Postage also available at check-out.
- International: delivery options available at check-out.
- Customisation? Most designs can be customised with different fonts or to suit your colour scheme - Contact Us for options OR request a Custom Design.
- Envelopes? All invitations include a blank envelope to send out your invitations. Envelope printing is not our speciality, so all envelopes will be supplied blank.
- Minimum order? Our preferred minimum order is x20.
- Something else? Other FAQs can be found here