ABOUT ANGELFISH CREATIVEWhere are you located?
- Angelfish Creative is home based design studio based in Murray Bridge, South Australia - located only 50 minutes from Adelaide.
- While we don't have a permanent shop front, we offer free consultations at our home based studio. Head to our Appointments page to make a booking.
- Email us at email@example.com or use our Contact page.
ORDERING - INVITATIONS + STATIONERYHow do I place an order?
- All designs can be purchased online via our website, OR - you can email us with the invitation design & quantity.
- As our designs are made-to-order, we often do not have the materials on hand to produce samples on demand. However, we can provide you with swatches of our cardstock so you can see it for yourself.
- Our minimum order is 20 invitations, due to the set-up process involved.
- After the proof of your design has been confirmed, production of your invitations takes between 2-3 weeks, depending on the size of your order and the time of year. Laser Cut styles take a little longer, generally 3-4 weeks. Delivery within Australia typically takes 2-5 business days depending on your chosen shipping method.
- We recommend ordering 1 invitation per household, along with a few blank extras in case you've missed anyone.
- As a guideline, save the dates are sent 6-12 months in advance, with formal invitations 3-6 months in advance - particularly if you have overseas or interstate guests.
- We suggest placing your order 6 months before your wedding date to allow adequate time for artwork set-up and approval.
- Yes. We understand that you may require additional invitations once you start to receive your rsvp's back - though we generally recommend ordering a couple of blank invites with your original order just in case!
DESIGN CUSTOMISATION & ENVELOPES
Can I change the colour of the design?
- In most cases yes! We can alter most aspects of our designs to suit your colour scheme.
- Most certainly! Many of the designs on our website are the result of custom creations for real couples just like yourself! You can mix-and-match aspects from any of our pre-existing designs - or feel free to send us any inspiration images and we will work with you to make your ideas a reality.
- In most cases - yes, we are happy to personalise your design with your selection from our font combinations list. However, some designs work best with the original fonts - and we have worked hard to select a premium range of fonts to suit most wedding themes and to ensure a quality design.
- Yes, all of our invitations come with a blank envelope to fit, while rsvp cards also come with a blank envelope for your guest's to return.
- Envelopes printing is not our speciality, so all envelopes will be supplied blank.
- Not a problem! Your first proof is simply an initial viewing of your invitation, and it is common to want to make some small changes! Just email us with the changes required and we will send you an updated proof. The most crucial parts to check are the wedding date and time, the venue and address, along with the spelling of your guest's names. Please check everything carefully as once you have approved the final draft, we are not responsible for spelling errors or typos.
- Generally 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding date. You may also like to check with your caterer to see when they require a final head count.
How much are your invitations?
- Prices vary depending on the style, size, handmade elements and quantity you are after. If you are working with a budget, we are happy to discuss a range of alternatives to achieve a price-friendly outcome without compromising the style or quality of your invitations.
- Online orders can be paid via Credit Card or PayPal. Custom and email orders are payable by Direct Deposit, with our payment details included on your invoice.
What size are your personalised prints?
- Prints come unframed as a standard Australian A4 size, measuring 210mmW x 29.7mmH.
How long does it take to receive my print?
- All prints are made to order, so please allow up to 5 working days for your print to be shipped, plus delivery time. Postage/delivery times may vary depending on your location.
How are the prints sent?
- All prints are sent flat (not rolled) in a cello sleeve with a sturdy backing board and shipped in a rigid mailer for extra protection.
Where do you deliver prints to?
- Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, we are only shipping prints within Australia at present. All prints are sent via Australia Post with tracking.
Can I order a digital copy so I can print it myself?
- At this stage, we are only offering printed versions of our personalised designs. We use professional digital printing on a premium cardstock for a quality finish.
YOUR QUESTION STILL NOT ANSWERED?
Feel free to email us with any queries via firstname.lastname@example.org