ABOUT ANGELFISH CREATIVEWhere are you located?
- Angelfish Creative is home based design studio based in Murray Bridge, South Australia - located only 50 minutes from Adelaide.
- At this stage, we do not have a permanent shop front - however, we offer free consultations to view our designs in person, which also gives you the opportunity to discuss your ideas with us. Head to our Contact page to make a booking.
- Email us at email@example.com, use our Contact page or hit us up via social media @AngelfishCreative
ORDERINGHow do I place an order?
- All designs can be purchased online using our in-built shopping cars - OR - simply email us with the invitation design you would like, the quantity you need along with any extras required.
- Due to the made-to-order nature of our designs, we often do not have all materials on hand to produce samples on demand. However, we are happy to provide you with swatches of our card-stock so you can see it for yourself.
- While we do cater for both large and intimate weddings and events, our minimum order is 20 invitations, due to the set-up process involved.
- After the proof of your design has been confirmed, production of your invitations takes between 2-4 weeks, depending on the size of your order and the time of year. Please also allow up to 1 week for delivery within Australia.
- We recommend ordering 1 invitation per household, along with a few blank extras in case you've missed anyone.
- As a guideline, save the dates are sent 6-12 months in advance, with formal invitations 3-6 months in advance - particularly if you have overseas or interstate guests.
- We suggest placing your order 6 months before your wedding date to allow adequate time for artwork set-up and approval.
- Yes. We understand that you may require additional invitations once you start to receive your rsvp's back - though we generally recommend ordering a couple of blank invites with your original order just in case!
DESIGN CUSTOMISATION & ENVELOPES
Can I change the colour of the design?
- In most cases yes! We can alter most aspects of our designs to suit your colour scheme.
- Most certainly! Many of the designs on our website are the result of custom creations for real couples just like yourself! You can mix-and-match aspects from any of our pre-existing designs - or feel free to send us any inspiration images and we will work with you to make your ideas a reality.
- In most cases - yes, we are happy to personalize your design with your selection from our font combinations list. However, some designs work best with the original fonts - and we have worked hard to select a premium range of fonts to suit most wedding themes and to ensure a quality design.
- Yes, all of our invitations come with a blank envelope to fit, while rsvp cards also come with a blank envelope for your guest's to return.
- At this stage, we are unable to offer envelope printing. As such, all envelopes will be supplied blank.
- Not a problem! Your first proof is simply an initial viewing of your invitation, and it is common to want to make some small changes! Just email us with the changes required and we will send you an updated proof. The most crucial parts to check are the wedding date and time, the venue and address, along with the spelling of your guest's names. Please check everything carefully as once you have approved the final draft, we are not responsible for spelling errors or typos.
- Generally 4-5 weeks prior to your wedding date. But check with your reception location to see when they require a final head count for catering purposes. Keep in mind, you may also need time to chase up anyone who didn't rsvp!
How much are your invitations?
- Prices vary depending on the style, size, handmade elements and quantity you are after. If you are working with a budget, we are happy to discuss a range of alternatives to achieve a price-friendly outcome without compromising the style or quality of your invitations.
- You can now purchase our range online via credit card or PayPal. Custom orders are payable by direct deposit, with our details included on your invoice.
Your question not answered?
Feel free to email us with any queries via firstname.lastname@example.org